About the center
About the Center for International Education and Cooperation
The Center for International Education and Cooperation is a structural subdivision of the Uman National University of Horticulture, which organizes the recruitment and coordination of training of foreign citizens and stateless persons, organizes internships for research and teaching staff and students abroad
The center includes a preparatory department for foreign nationals and a department for international relations.
The Department of International Relations (IMC) is an information and analytical center focused on analytical activities that determine the development, expansion and strengthening of international relations and the authority of Uman NUS in the world community. At the same time, it is a coordinating structural unit of the entire university, created to develop and implement a strategy of international activities, expand and deepen international relations, promote international cooperation in education and science.
The activities of the department are carried out in the following main areas:
- bilateral and multilateral cooperation / partnership and exchanges,
- membership and cooperation with international associations / institutions in the field of higher education,
- contacts with diplomatic missions of other countries in Ukraine and Ukraine in other countries,
- participation in international programs and projects,
- attracting and accepting foreign students, scientists and teachers at the University and coordinating the provision of their work / study and stay in Ukraine,
- coordination of providing foreign business trips of the University staff,
- providing protocol functions.